I’m located right in the centre of Warsaw.
Just meters away from popular bars, clubs, restaurants and stores including boutiques and groceries. Famous ‘Pawilony’, a courtyard filled with small pubs is literally a minute away. The National Museum is on the other side of the main crossing and the historical Old Town is easily reachable by foot during a nice 15 minute walk down the famous Royal Route. If you take the Royal Route in the other direction, in 15 minutes you will reach Łazienki (The Royal Baths), a beautiful garden surrounding the summer palace of last king of Poland. The National Stadium is easily accessible with either a 20 minute walk to the other side of Vistula river or by simply taking any tram line from the stop nearby.
It’s also a really great transportation spot – 2 metro lines, many buses and trams in close vicinity of the hostel will help you reach everything you need – from airports to Wilanów palace.
From the Central Railway Station:
– by public transportation: catch trams 7, 8, 9 or 22 from the station going in the east direction (towards Praga) and get off at Muzeum Narodowe (third stop), you will see a very surreal palm in the middle of a huge roundabout. Cross the street to the right side and go through a passage next to the building with Sephora drugstore and Empik media store. Walk for 1 minute and you will see me waiting for you in the courtyard.
– by foot: follow Aleje Jerozolimskie St heading east. You will have the Palace of Culture and Science on your left (that’s the one with a huge clock on the top) and Marriott building on your right . Follow the street all the way down to the roundabout with a palm tree in the middle of it and turn left into Nowy Świat St (New World St). Walk for one minute and turn left into the passage gate. You will see a courtyard where I’ll be waiting for you.
From the Chopin Airport:
– From the arrivals terminal catch the bus 175 and then get off on the 20th stop called Foksal. From it just cross the street and on the other side just go through a passage gate with a crazy cheap shot bar. You already can see me in the courtyard there!
From Main Bus Station:
– Catch bus 127, 158 or 517 and get off at Muzeum Narodowe bus stop. do you see the fake palm tree? Good! Now you just have to cross main street to the right and the Nowy Świat street to the left. Just turn right until you get to the passage gate and you see me there chillin in the courtyard with my buddies and waiting for you.
From Modlin Airport:
– By train: take the train from Modlin to the Central Railway Station or Main Local Railway Station (Warszawa Śródmieście) which are just 2 minutes apart from each other, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.
From the Polski Bus Stations:
– From either one (Mlociny or Wilanowska) catch the first metro line and get off from it at the station called Centrum, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.