The Regulations define the conditions of the reservation of accommodation and use of services in the Hostel.
Making a reservation is unequivocal with reading and accepting the provisions of the Hostel’s Regulations.
1. The Hostel’s reception is open 24 hours a day.
2. Check-in begins at 3PM and check-out time is till 11AM.
3. Provided the reserved room is ready for use before 3PM, it might be possible of an early check-in.
4. Check-out must be performed before 11AM, by this time the room ought to be released and the key returned to the reception.
5. Not performing check-out by 11AM shall result in a fee for the next day started but shall not be construed as an extension of stay. If the bed or room is reserved for the next day by another person, the Hostel staff shall be authorized to enter the room while the Guest is away to pack his belongings and to move them to a luggage room, for further collections.
6. Upon arrival, the Guests are required to provide the receptionist with a valid ID card with a photograph (ID, passport or driver license) and to pay all charges for the reserved accommodation.
7. Guests not possessing a valid ID may not be admitted to the Hostel.
8. Hostel staff has got a right to confirm guests’ identity at any time of their stay.
9. At check-in, in case of reservation for staying in dormitories, a refundable deposit in the amount of PLN 50 or the corresponding equivalent in another currency shall be charged, for the key to the rooms and/or personal lockers
10. Hostel may refuse to admit a Guest, should the Guest previously violate the Regulations or otherwise interfere with the functioning of the Hostel.
11. Guests must pay a full amount for their stay and leave a deposit upon arrival. In case of refusal, Guests will not be checked in and allowed to use hostel facilities.
12. The Hostel has a right to refuse to check in Guests who had previously violated its regulations.
13. The Hostel may refuse to admit a Guest, who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In such case, the Hostel reserves the right to fully or partially keep the fee for the stay at the Hostel.
14. The Hostel may refuse to provide services for the Guest during his stay, should his behavior violate the rules of the Hostel, or otherwise violate the rules of social interaction in the Hostel. The payment for the Hostel’s services shall not be refundable.
15. Any racist, xenophobic or homophobic behaviours are the basis for refusal to check in a Guest or for cancellation of the ongoing reservation.
16. In case of inappropriate or aggressive behavior being in breach of the order of the Hostel, the dignity of other people or their personal interests, the Hostel reserves the right to call the Police or the Municipal Police and/or Hostel security, while the Guest shall be asked to leave the premises without the possibility of refund for unused stay.
17. Items left by Guests at the hotel shall be stored for a period of 30 days. After such period, they will be destroyed.
18. Animals are allowed at the Hotel only if the Guest reserves a private room. In such case, the Guest should pay a refundable deposit in the amount of PLN 100. The Guest shall be financially responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
1. Smoking is completely prohibited at the Hostel’s premises. In the event of a breach of this prohibition, the penalty of PLN 200 shall be enforced by the Hostel staff. If the fault of the Guest comes to join the fire alarm, it will be charged for the unjustified call the Fire Brigade.
2. The use of drugs is utterly prohibited at the Hostel’s premises.
3. The Guests are required to observe quiet hours from 11PM to 7AM under pain of penalties in the amount of PLN 100 for each violation of the prohibition.
4. Persons who are not Hostel’s Guests are not permitted to stay in the property.
5. The only exception to the rule are Guests’ friends who can stay in the common areas by 11PM provided the reception has been informed.
6. Guests who stay in dormitory rooms are obliged to make their beds, under pain of penalty in the amount of PLN 20.
7. Guest are fully liable for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical equipment caused by their fault. Guest should inform the front desk about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
8. The Hostel is not responsible for valuables or personal belongings left in the rooms and common areas.
9. The Hostel shall not be liable for any failures/shortages not caused by its fault (power, water shortages etc.)
10. Should any of keys made available to the Guests by lost, a fine in the amount of PLN 50 should be charged.
11. Should the Guest’s behavior give rise to the obligation of above-standard cleaning, the Guest shall be fined up to the amount of PLN 200.
12. The wireless kettle, iron, etc. may be used only in designated places.
RESERVATION AND FEES
1. The reservations may be made via phone, e-mail, or the reservation form available on the website.
2. The reservation can be made by an adult.
3. Children are allowed to stay in the hostel only under the care of adults and in the private rooms or rooms designated just for them.
4. Young adults (16 years old and above) are allowed to stay in rooms where there are no other guests, provided the Hostel receives a written consent of parents verified before young adult’s arrival by a Hostel manager. The Hostel is not responsible for young adult’s stay.
5. Price per night is not constant and shall depend on the availability of rooms in the Hostel. Current prices are available on the website of the hostel. After booking, guests are guaranteed immutability of the agreed price for the service.
6. The Final Booking shall be followed with making payment of the deposit. Payments must be made to the account number available in the contact tab on the website. Failure to pay or send confirmation of the transfer within a period specified by the person receiving a particular reservation shall result in its cancellation.
7. The down payment shall be refundable if the reservation will be canceled no later than 24 hours before the date of arrival. Should a reservation be made 2 days prior to arrival the deposit is non-refundable.
8. For reservations or no-arrival at the declared date of arrival, the Hostel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card and cancel their reservation.
9. In the event of circumstances preventing the Guest from staying in a booked room, the Hostel will provide the Guest with a room of an equivalent standard. If not possible, the Hostel will provide a room of a similar standard in a different premise.
10. The extension of stay should depend on the Hostel’s vacancies availability.
11. The Guest is required to pay for his stay, prior to check – in. The payments should be done in cash or by CC charge.
12. Should the Guest shorten his stay, the payments charged for the unused nights shall be refundable only under a 24h notification prior the new leave term.
13. The Hostel Staff shall do its Best to place Guests in the same room, within a single reservation.
14. The request for an invoice should be made at the time of making the reservation. Invoices are issued within 7 days from service. Having issued the receipt, there is no possibility to receive an invoice.
15. Booking confirmations issued during the guests’ visa procedures, are issued by the Hostel only in case of bookings pre-paid in full, for a period of at least 3 (three) days. In such case, the down-payment is not returned, even if the visa procedure has a negative result.
1. A group reservation should be construed as a reservation over 10 or more persons.
2. Group reservations shall be conducted with the Hostel management. All group booking conditions may differ from individual reservations and payment conditions may be set individually.
3. Payment conditions:
– down payment of 50% of the total reservation price is required to be paid not later than 7 calendar days from the date when the reservation was made. Failing to pay 50% down payment within 7 days from the date when the reservation was made will result in cancelation of the reservation. Remaining 50% of the payment is required to be paid not later than at the check-in time.
4. Cancellation Policy for Group Reservation:
– the reservation can be cancelled not later than 30 days before arrival – in this case a down payment is returned after the handling charge of PLN 100 has been taken.
– if possible, the reservation can be modified. If needed, there is a possibility to block beds for the group with a fee of 50% of their value.
– a written form (e-mail) of cancellation is needed.
5. Hostel reserves the rights to set up exceptional conditions for the large group reservations which will be described in the Reservation Confirmation Form or in the Agreement.
6. Group is required to provide name(s) of organizer(s) or a group leader entitled to communicate with the hostel management and staff and make decisions on behalf the group.
7. In the event of group stays, the group’s organizer is obliged to complete the list of participants with their personal data, and its transfer to the Hostel, in order to streamline the check– in process.
8. A group deposit shall be charged upon check in. The deposit shall be returned upon check out, provided no damages have been done by any members of the group.
9. The organizer shall take full responsibility for any loss or damage to the Hostels property and breach of its rules.
1. Shared rooms are of a co-educational nature. Each bed in these rooms is intended for one person.
2. Lending of rooms to persons who are not checked-in, shall be forbidden.
3. The Guests shall be obliged to comply with the fire instructions and the common security rules.
4. For fire security reasons, it shall be prohibited to use electric heaters, irons and other appliances not used within the Hostel. The abovementioned prohibition does not concern chargers, computer chargers and RTV appliances.
5. The following areas shall be within the Guests use: common room, computer room, kitchen annexes connected with the dining room.
6. Cleanliness and order should be maintained both in the common areas and the rooms.
7. During longer stays of the same persons, the non-occupied rooms are cleaned after the third hostel day. The sheets are changed after the seventh day at the hostel.
8. Additional charges apply for renting of a towel, laundry and laundry dryer.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
1. Upon reservation the Guest hereby agrees for the placement of his personal data in the Hostel’s database. The data shall be processed solely by Hostel in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on Personal Data Protection.
2. Total Project Management Civil Partnership A. Członka K. Członka (hereinafter referred to as “TPM”) reverses its rights to modify its to services, the removal of all stored in the data set, cessation, transfer of rights to another entity, and to take any other lawful activities related to the a/m services, due to which TPM shall not be liable in any way.
3. The law applicable to disputes between TPM and the Guest, shall be the Polish law. Should any discrepancies arise, they should be settled within the jurisdiction within the court of Polish law, relevant for the TPM’s registered seat.
4. The management and staff of the Hostel shall make every effort to ensure that the services are at the highest level. Any reservations regarding the quality of service and complaints shall be accepted in the Hostels reception.