Hi guys! I'm Patchwork Warsaw and I'm a hostel. A fresh, new hostel in the middle of Warsaw
Give a chance to make your stay in Warsaw fabulous! I am a designer of fantastic holiday experiences – let me prove it!
– great location, basically surrounded by night life
– 24h reception with no curfew
– comfy dorms for 6, 8 and 10 people
– twins & doubles
– showers and toilets on every floor
– dining areas on every floor
– spacy common room with plenty of stuff to do
– FREE wi-fi all around
– FREE access to computers
– various amenities for rent or to buy
– luggage storage
– board games
– console games
– cable TV in the common room
– tons of useful stuff to buy or rent
– this unique PATCHWORK feeling
I have rooms suited to any traveller or group! My mixed dorms come in 10, 8 and 6 bed combinations. When you try them you will see that they are cozy, yet still provide everyone with plenty of personal space! My private rooms are twins and doubles with shared bathrooms. All our rooms, whether dorm or private room, provide excellent amenities. What’s more important, every room has a view of the beautiful heart of Warsaw, including some of its amazing landmarks
Cold beer is waiting for you in PATCH bar
Good vibe,dancing, karaoke, drinking, games, football
…or just chill…
I made a good choice to be at this hostel. Very helpful staff. I had a problem with waiting for my luggage from the airline and they were helpful. I liked the quiet computer room. Rooms were large and the hallways are large. Location was central. Good directions to the hostel.HOSTEL WORLD
The staff was incredible, i wish i could remember all names but i only remember Kate, she was really fun, nice and helpful.awesome environment in common room and bar. The location is very good too!BOOKING.COM
What a team of legends. I know it’s not the cheapest hostel in Warsaw but it is fantastic and worth spending a little more. Great location and the staff are really helpful.FACEBOOK
Good atmosphere, great common room where everyone could hang out. Location was ideal, as it was in the middle of the city centre, close to many bars and restaurants. The wifi was reliable. Overall a very nice hostel for the price.TRIPADVISOR
BANK BZWBK XX Oddział Warszawa
ul.Belgradzka 4, 02-793 Warszawa
nr. : 14 1090 1870 0000 0001 2361 9766
52° 13′ 58.0758″, 21° 1′ 5.772″
Warsaw is my city. I was born here and I grew up here! This means that I know every corner, every secret. Let me be your guide!
Nowdays I spend my time in a neat courtyard, happily located between two of Warsaw’s most famous and iconic streets: “Nowy Swiat” (New World Street) and Chmielna Street (impossible to translate, but it is associated with beer J). I am literally minutes away from the famed “Pawilony” night-life spot. I am surrounded by bars, pubs and night life joints. And when you finally need to stop to eat…. there are bistros and restaurants with cuisines to suit anyone’s taste! With public transport aplenty, you have access to the entire city, but if you just want to explore the heart of Warsaw, you can easily do so on foot!
- From the Central Railway Station
- From the Chopin Airport
- From Modlin Airport
- From the Polski Bus Stations
– by public transportation: catch trams 7, 8, 9 or 22 from the station going in the east direction (towards Praga) and get off at Muzeum Narodowe (third stop), you will see a very surreal palm in the middle of a huge roundabout. Cross the street to the right side and go through a passage next to the building with Sephora drugstore and Empik media store. Walk for 1 minute and you will see me waiting for you in the courtyard.
– by foot: follow Aleje Jerozolimskie St heading east. You will have the Palace of Culture and Science on your left (that’s the one with a huge clock on the top) and Marriott building on your right . Follow the street all the way down to the roundabout with a palm tree in the middle of it and turn left into Nowy Świat St (New World St). Walk for one minute and turn left into the passage gate. You will see a courtyard where I’ll be waiting for you.
– From the arrivals terminal catch the bus 175 and then get off on the 20th stop called Foksal. From it just cross the street and on the other side just go through a passage gate with a crazy cheap shot bar. You already can see me in the courtyard there!
– By train: take the train from Modlin to the Central Railway Station or Main Local Railway Station (Warszawa Śródmieście) which are just 2 minutes apart from each other, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.
– From either one (Mlociny or Wilanowska) catch the first metro line and get off from it at the station called Centrum, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.